Master - Table of Contents (TOC) — William “Bill” Myers
Don’t make readers suffer scrolling through dozens of your profile pages. Drill down to a category of interest here.
How this Master TOC is organized
- Most Popular - TOC with most reads and a couple of my favorites
- Just Published - TOC with links to recent articles
- Synopsis - description of this TOC
- Biography - about me link
- Categories - link to each category TOC (too many articles for the master)
- Story Method - how to set up a TOC with brief descriptions for each story
- List Method - how to set up TOC with List method (abandoned, too slow)
- Features - most important stories for the general reader or most popular
Most Popular — Table of Contents (TOC) — William “Bill” Myers
A brief synopsis & links to stories with the most reads, highest percent reads, most claps and a couple of my…
- Stories with the most reads, highest percent reads, most claps and a couple of my favorites.
Most Recent Articles — Table of Contents (TOC)
You don’t need to scroll through pinned stories
- Links to recent articles
When a new reader goes to your profile, Medium shows about a one-minute preview of each of your stories. That’s OK if you have three or four, but what if you have 50 or 100?
This Master TOC provides links to a list of stories, with brief synopsis descriptions, in the category of your choice.
In addition, it has links to the author’s latest published story and a few stories that the author chooses to feature.